Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Custom Crayons

I don't have an iphone but if I did I just might make an app and build it around this idea. We all remember using crayons as a kid right? Using every color from the 12 pack up to the mondo 64 pack with the crayon sharpener? Well, this idea brings that concept back and it is based off of what we see around us. The idea is an app for your iphone and you use your camera to take pictures of whatever you see around you. You upload the picture and the main color in the photo is then made into a custom crayon for you. I had the idea when I was walking down Melrose Ave. and saw so many shades of blue in the sky. I knew these shades have never been made into a crayon before and it would be a triumph over industry if it ever got there. I also thought it would be great to make a custom pack of crayons for people based off of what they see in their life and reference the personal moments they experience. We all see things, moments, experiences and the like that happen to us and us alone. It would be great to remember them and turn them into crayons that we can remember and keep for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment