Monday, February 22, 2010

iPod Touch Camera Adaption

Let me be the first to say that this will not be designed or built by me. The iphone and the ipod mini both have video cameras but the ipod touch is left out. This bothered me to some extent, meh, not much because I don't own any Apple products. But, I do read a lot about them and technology in general and it seems that cameras can be made and placed anywhere. For reasons of profit, and mentioned earlier, the ipod touch does not have a camera. My idea would be a device that fits into the base of the ipod touch and snaps onto the top, where the camera would be placed. I'd put it on a swivel so pictures could be taken at all angles. Add in video and the ipod touch would be very similar to an iphone. I sorta stole the idea from an old archos portable media player that had a side camera attachment. But that didn't have wifi nor any of the applications that Apple has. Eh, it's a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment