Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello My Name Is

I've worked a lot of odd jobs in my day. In fact, I still do. Everything from washing jets for the Air Force to being a gardener at an international school in Eastern Europe. At some of those jobs I've had to wear name tags. I still have jobs where I have to wear name tags and it got me thinking about peoples names, what they do and where they might have to wear name tags. Most are for jobs, but one can also wear them for job interviews, class reunions and community parties. I've seen a few funny and humorous ones in my day and I thought it might be nice to collect the best ones and put them on a website. People could take photos of funny name tags that they see and upload them to the site themselves. For example, at one of my jobs my name tag has my name and then my favorite movie from a certain studio in Hollywood underneath. So, it says Joshua and then underneath it says, The Jerk. Now, if someone is just reading this quickly it would seem to say Joshua the Jerk. Come on, that's funny. That's just one example. Have you ever seen funny name tags or badges? Send them to me and I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment